- Even Skin Tone And Reduce Pores
- NO Downtime
- Instant Glow for Event Ready Skin!
About The Procedure
AQUAGOLD® Fine Touch™ is a revolutionary microneedling device that contains 24 karats gold-plated stainless-steel needles, each smaller than a hair follicle. The microneedles are 600 micrometers long and 130 micrometers wide, thinner than a human hair. The AquaGold Fine Touch device delivers products such as retinol, muscle relaxants, dermal fillers and antioxidants across the entire face into the skin’s deep layers.
Aquagold utilizes the microchannels in its patented hand-held system to deliver anti-aging ingredients deep into the dermis. Treatments can be tailored to address specific skin concerns, providing optimal results.
AquaGold stands out amongst others for its ability to distribute cosmetic injectables deeply and evenly across the face, with results that can make you look younger within minutes.
What is AquaGold used for?
Everyone is different from another, with varied skin problems. Several skin problems can be addressed with a customized and personalized approach using AquaGold. AquaGold is useful for:
- Addressing a lack of texture and tone; to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face using Botox; providing a natural, gentle and smooth skin.
- Using a dermal filler is a fantastic solution for treating signs of aging on the neck, hands, décolletage and forearms.
- If you are looking for a subtle Botox treatments particularly around the eyes, then AquaGold with Botox is a great Microtox treatment for softening fine lines.
- The AquaGold device has several variations to treat acne scarring and age spots.
The device is designed, so it does not create micro-tears or cause any skin bleeding. A new device is used on each person to make it sterile, infection free and safe for every patient. The treatments produce an instant glow!